Spike's Confession Spike's Confession

Short and to the point... Yarr! As always your voice is amazing!

Gianni responds:

You're not dead! This is great news! I've been plugging you to people looking for VAs here and there hoping you weren't just a corpse slumped over a microphone. Do more stuff, you're really quite good.

Dick Song Dick Song

This awakens deep feelings from within... I love it man. It speaks to me!

Aphrodite Aphrodite

Well read sir! I like this piece. I am glad to see you keeping at it! You are too good to go to waste.

Ah, you. <3

The BackStage Pass EP 2 The BackStage Pass EP 2

Anna is such a great person. I am glad that you interviewed her. I still remember when she and I were working with sirundead on "Demoniacally Delicious". She has certainly taken of as an excellent VA since then.

I can't wait to hear more of these interviews and I certainly can't wait to hear more of Anna Kingsley!

Sir Undead Demo 2012 Sir Undead Demo 2012

This is amazing. You are spectacular! Keep up the great work my friend.

Gianni responds:

No mrbipolar, you ARE the spectacular.

Thanks for the review!

Character Voice Demo Character Voice Demo

Excellent! I love your natural tone. Even though this (as you said) doesn't show your range a whole lot, I can definitely tell that you have pretty good command of your voice. I can't wait to see/ hear more from you.

Voice Acting Demo - [SFK] Voice Acting Demo - [SFK]

Not bad in the least. I really like the way you present the voices. Keep it up and your sills will continue to flourish.!

JestreDeRama responds:

Exactly what I go for. You can only get better if you keep doing what you love. :)

Apatheria's 2012 Demo Apatheria's 2012 Demo

Excellently done sir! This just blows me away. I must work harder to achieve this level of greatness. Keep up the great work!

Apatheria responds:

Thanks a lot man c:

My Not So Pleasant Reveng My Not So Pleasant Reveng

Wow. I have to say I admire the fact that you put yourself out there and sang it Bravo on that. Second, I give you props on being able to even create the lyrics to a song and a tune... that is well beyond my abilities. I can't wait to see where you go from here.

anjidu responds:

Thank you so much >.<. I want to do my best and in a year i want to try to sing this song again and hear an improvement.

NG Voice Acting Contest 8 NG Voice Acting Contest 8

Color me impressed! I wish you the best of luck in the VA competition man!